Some bloggers may be wondering how to get a free vacation or sponsored for a conference; Tiffany Romero is not one of those…
In fact, she’ll be the first to tell you she’s not a blogger (but you’ll have to listen to the first three minutes of our interview to learn how she does prefer to refer to herself. One of the brightest business-women out there, Tiffany is very clear on what it takes to succeed in our online industry and everyone can learn from what she’s doing to get there.
Get your pen out, because In our iBlog magazine Expert interview with Tiffany Romero, she shared an incredible amount of note-worthy advice, including:
- What she was fascinated with that helped her get where she is today (1:05)
- The Key to Success of Bloggy Boot Camp that sets them apart “hands down” (4:14)
- What you need to do more of the larger the conference is… (7:44)
- The question every blogger should ask themselves (8:29)
- The importance of your “tipping point” (12:45)
- What to look for in a partner (13:34)
- What brands are beginning to look for in bloggers (15:11)
- The 5 things every blogger should be doing when working with brands (16:37)
- The #1 secret for blogs… (19:50)
- The most under-estimated page of your blog (23:21)
In addition to being note-worthy, Tiffany was quite quote-worthy as well! Feel free to Tweet any of her original statements below:
- I’m not a blogger; I’m a talker who writes.
- It takes the tribe to the next level when you meet in person.
- What’s the end game?
- If you want to be a business, behave like a business-person.
- If you’re signing a contract, you shouldn’t be the only one looking at it.
- Your blog is your store window.
Thank you for watching.
Check out our other Expert Interviews in our video hub to catch more “must watch” insights for professional women bloggers.