This is a base + commission position, offering incentives and opportunity for advancement. You must be comfortable and proficient with phone calls, Skype calls, CRM, and email communication. This position is a part-time, remote position with growth opportunity. These are not one time gigs or short term positions. A positive, motivated attitude a must!
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Easily adapt to new challenges
- Desire to not just meet goals but surpass them
- Responsible and accessible
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent follow-through and motivation to complete a task
- Social media savvy
- Cold calling required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Reach (and exceed!) sales goals
- Build iBlog brand awareness and excitement
- A thorough working knowledge of iBlogmagazine.com, iBlog media kit, products and services we offer and print magazine.
- Develop targeted prospect lists based for individual research and marketing campaigns
- Identify key people within prospect accounts using social networks and tools such as LinkedIn
- Actively prospect into accounts using email, cold-calling, and direct mail campaigns with the goal of turning them into sales opportunities
- Generate creative sales solutions for clients
- Uncover new sales opportunities, identify new accounts and present iBlog magazine opportunities to key decision makers
- Provide consistent and timely follow up communication and action steps after every sales call
Ready to Apply? Do so here: http://bit.ly/iBlogJob
We can’t wait to welcome you to our team!