Danielle Wiley has been impacting campaign programs from conception to execution for years, but it was something she found lacking on both the brand and blogger sides that led to her current adventure…Danielle has been successfully driving brands forward since 1995. Her intimate knowledge of social media strategy, trend watching, and influencer outreach stem from years of working with some of the nation’s top corporations and brands. Recognizing a market for connecting brands with the bloggers who directly influence their consumers, she created Sway Group in June of 2011.
By taking her knowledge to the next level, Danielle formed the Massive Sway Network with her four business partners. The network includes over 75,000 bloggers and owns the SITS girls and the Bloggy Boot Camp events.
We learned some exciting insights during our iBlog magazine Expert interview with Danielle, including:
- What bloggers do that turn her off (6:30)
- What she looks for when working with bloggers (10:09)
- How to get on a PR/Brand’s radar (12:43)
- What bloggers can do to get some “leeway” from a client (14:29)
- What Danielle says is “Super important” (20:10)
- The one page on your blog you NEED to optimize (22:48)
- What bloggers should be reading up on (25:40)
- What to ask a brand before embarking on any campaign (28:00)
And don’t forget to pay attention around minute 26 to find out what Danielle is talking about when she says “it often makes your stomach hurt…and that’s a good thing!”
Thank you for watching.
Check out this week’s other Expert Interviews in our video hub to catch other “must watch” insights for professional women bloggers.